Saturday, December 19, 2009

3 out of 10?!?!? Really?!

A while back, i posted this blog entry:

10 characters that I want to draw before the end of the year:
1. Storm (classic design)
2. Invisible Woman
3. Phoenix (or Dark Phoenix)
4. Ulala (from Space Channel 5)
5. Black Canary
6. Gum (from Jet Set Radio)
7. Brandy and/or Jen (from Liberty Meadows)
8. Empowered
9. Sister Grimm (from Runaways)
10. Catwoman


Out of that entire list, I only managed to draw about three of those characters, being Catwoman, Ulala, and Phoenix (well, Invisible Woman could be in there. I mean, I could just say that a normal, white piece of paper counts as a drawing of her using her powers...ok I'll stop). Talk about slacking! So, with the new year approaching, I think it's time to make a new list of characters that I PLAN on drawing for the year of 2010:

1. Atom Eve (from Invincible
2. Elastic-Girl (from The Incredibles)
3. Brandy or Jen (from Liberty Meadows)
4. Molly or Sister Grimm (from Runaways)
5. Bayonetta (that one is going to be tooooooooough!)
6. Felicia (from Darkstalkers)
7. Storm (Classic Design)
8 Loki (in female form, just because I haven't done a full body version yet)
9. The Baroness
10. Dejah Thoris

Here's to hoping that by this time next year, i'll have at least 7 of these done.

No comments: