Saturday, September 19, 2009

Injury! Injury!

My apologies for the lack of updates lately. A few weeks ago, i was helping a friend move and had a little accident. During the move, a couch was dropped and landed on my left hand...my drawing hand at that! Hoping that it wasn't fractured or broken, i went to get an x-ray last Thursday. Turns out that nothing is broken or fractured, but the bones and muscles in my hand are just bruised really bad. My entire hand just feels stiff, sore, and achy, like its aged 20 years right before my eyes. It's getting better but it just feels like it's taking forever! lol It hurts to draw right now, so i'm just taking it easy. It sucks though, because after going to Dragon*Con this year, i have a severe itch to draw like crazy (as well as projects to finish).

No comments: