Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"It's over, Prime..."

Let's face it. Transformers the Movie is my all time favorite movie. Laugh all you want, but it's probably the movie that i have watched the most throughout my entire life. I must have seen it over 100 times (including tonight, as i JUST finished watching it). I was a huge Transformers fan when i was kid and that movie was like the pinnacle of everything for me. The fight scene between Optimus Prime and Megatron was one of the coolest things ever to witness as a kid. Yeah, it's just a cartoon, but to me, its something that was (and is) truly epic. Not only that, but it's the movie that really inspired me to want to start drawing comic and cartoon styled art. So basically, every drawing that you see on this blog is, in a way, a result of that movie (well, that and Ninja Turtles, but that's another story for another time....)

No comments: