Friday, September 17, 2010

Random stuff dump!

When I started this blog a few years ago, i had originally intended it to be a place where i would post stuff that i normally wouldn't post on Facebook/Myspace/Deviantart. Well, that went out the window reaaaaally quick LOL After slacking off enough in that department, its finally time to get back to the original plan. Sooooooo, here are a handful of random drawings that i've just doodled around with over the past few months...

My ever loving girlfriend dared me to draw a koala. So i did.


Below are a few random sketches i did while fooling around on my lunch hour at work:


And finally, a piece that i have been working on for a little while for a friend. She's a big monster movie buff, so i am trying my best to incorporate some of the classic movie monsters of the past into the piece. Here's to hoping that i get it finished before the end of the year...

No comments: